Main information about Enalapril
Enalapril, offered under the brand Vasotec to name a few, is a medication made use of to deal with hypertension, diabetic person kidney illness, as well as heart failing. Enalapril belongs to a set of medicines called ACE inhibitors. Enalapril functions by unwinding blood vessels so blood can stream a lot more quickly. You ought to take enalapril specifically as suggested by your doctor. You might take enalapril regardless of taking food. Shake the oral suspension (fluid) well just prior to you measure a dosage. Pour liquid medication with the application syringe provided, or with a dedicated dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. You need to educate your medical professional in case you experience a serious side effect such as: really feeling like you might pass out; peing basically than normal, or not at all; tumefaction, rapid weight gain; faintness, distraction, enhanced thirst, anorexia nervosa, vomiting, battering heartbeats or fluttering in your upper body; high temperature, chills, body pains, influenza symptoms; light skin. Request for urgent medical assistance in case you have any of these indicators of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; severe belly discomfort.
How to buy Enalapril online
Purchasing Enalapril online with our pharmacy service is quick and also simple. Nevertheless you should take your therapy very carefully. Talk to your doctorbefore decide to purchase Enalapril to deal with the required disorders. Self-medication may be the factor of extreme bad results.
- How to take
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Missed dose
Enalapril is in a group of drugs called ACE inhibitors. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme. Enalapril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and congestive heart failure.
Enalapril is also used to treat a disorder of the ventricles (the lower chambers of the heart that allow blood to flow out of the heart). This disorder can decrease the heart's ability to pump blood to the body.
Take Enalapril exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Enalapril can be taken with or without food.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to enalapril: hives; severe stomach pain; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- urinating more or less than usual, or not at all;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- weakness, confusion, increased thirst, loss of appetite, vomiting, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- fast or uneven heartbeats;
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling);
- chest pain; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious enalapril side effects may include:
- loss of taste sensation, loss of appetite;
- dizziness, drowsiness, headache;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- dry mouth;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; or
- mild skin itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Some medical conditions may interact with Enalapril . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have or have ever had liver or kidney problems or kidney transplantation
- if you are receiving dialysis
- if you have bone marrow suppression, low blood counts, low blood sodium, high blood potassium, the blood disease porphyria, giant hives, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus), scleroderma, or a collagen vascular disease
- if you have narrowing or hardening of the arteries of the brain or heart, chest pain, or discomfort known as angina
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- a diuretic (water pill) such as amiloride (Midamor, Moduretic), spironolactone (Aldactone, Aldactazide), or triamterene (Dyrenium, Maxzide, Dyazide);
- gold injections to treat arthritis;
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith);
- a potassium supplement such as Cytra, Epiklor, K-Lyte, K-Phos, Kaon, Klor-Con, or Polycitra; or
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with enalapril.If you miss a dose, take as soon as remembered; do not take if it is almost time for the next dose, instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (between 15 and 30 degrees C) away from moisture and sunlight. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep away from children and pets.