What is Procyclidine
Procyclidine marketed under the trademark name Kemadrin is an anticholinergic medicine principaly recommended for the treatment of drug-induced parkinsonism, akathisia as well as intense dystonia; Parkinson condition; and idiopathic or additional dystonia. This drug functions by obstructing a particular natural material (acetylcholine). This helps in reducing muscle tightness, sweating and saliva production, as well as aids enhance strolling capability in individuals with Parkinson's condition. You ought to take this medication by mouth, usually 3 to 4 times a day after meals and also before going to bed or as directed by your medical professional. If you are utilizing the fluid form of this medication, determine your dosage with a dedicated measuring spoon or tool. You should take this drug consistently in order to obtain one of the most take advantage of it. To assist you keep in mind, take it at the same times daily. Before taking Kemadrin, inform your physician or pharmacist if you dislike it; or if you experience other allergic reactions. This product could contain non-active active ingredients, which can create allergies or various other issues. Speak with your pharmacist for some more information. Kemadrin needs to not be prescribed if you experience specific medical conditions. Before taking this medication, consult your physician or pharmacologist in case you experience: obstruction of the bladder, personal or family history of glaucoma (angle-closure kind), blockage of the esophagus/stomach/intestines (e.g., digestive tract obstruction), serious ulcerative colitis, specific muscular tissue condition (myasthenia gravis). Before taking this medication, inform your doctor or pharmacologist your case history, particularly of: alcohol take, breathing problems.
Purchasing Procyclidine online
Buying Kemadrin online at our website is simple as well as painless. Nevertheless you need to take your health with a great care. Discuss with your doctorbefore are ready to buy Procyclidine to deal with the necessary disorders. Self-medication may be the factor of extreme bad effects.
- How to take
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Missed dose
Generic Kemadrin is used to treat the stiffness, tremors, spasms, and poor muscle control of Parkinson's disease. It is also used to treat and prevent these same muscular conditions when they are caused by drugs such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), fluphenazine (Prolixin), perphenazine (Trilafon), and others.
Generic Kemadrin tablets contain the active ingredient procyclidine hydrochloride, which is a type of medicine called an anticholinergic. Anticholinergic medicines (sometimes also called antimuscarinics) work by preventing the activity of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine.
Take Generic Kemadrin exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
Take each dose with a full glass of water.
Take Generic Kemadrin after meals to lessen stomach upset.
Generic Kemadrin is usually taken three to four times a day. Follow your doctor's instructions.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Generic Kemadrin and seek emergency medical attention:
an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- unusual fever;
- fast or irregular heartbeat;
- anxiety, hallucinations, confusion, hyperactivity, or loss of consciousness;
- agitation, disorientation, or unusual behavior;
- eye pain; or
- a rash.
Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Generic Kemadrin and talk to your doctor if you experience
- a dry mouth,
- large pupils or blurred vision,
- difficulty urinating or constipation,
- upset stomach, or
- decreased sweating.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur.
Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Generic Kemadrin may cause dizziness or blurred vision. If you experience dizziness or blurred vision, avoid these activities.
Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking Generic Kemadrin.
Avoid becoming overheated. Generic Kemadrin may cause decreased sweating. This could lead to heat stroke in hot weather or with vigorous exercise. Try to keep as cool as possible and watch for signs of heat stroke such as decreased sweating, nausea, and dizziness.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all medicines you are taking especially any of the following:
- a tricyclic antidepressant (used to treat depression, pain, or obsessive-compulsive disorders) such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Endep), doxepin (Sinequan), or clomipramine (Anafranil);
- other commonly used tricyclic antidepressants, including amoxapine (Asendin), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Tofranil), Generic Nortriptyline (Pamelor), and protriptyline (Vivactil);
- a phenothiazine (used to treat mania, schizophrenia, other psychiatric conditions, and nausea and vomiting) chlorpromazine (Thorazine), fluphenazine (Prolixin), perphenazine (Trilafon), mesoridazine (Serentil), thioridazine (Mellaril), promazine (Sparine), trifluoperazine (Stelazine), and others;
- an antihistamine such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl, others), chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton, others), triprolidine (Actifed, others), brompheniramine (Dimetapp, others), clemastine (Tavist), and others, (antihistamines are often found in prescription and over-the-counter cold, allergy, and sleep medicines);
- quinidine (Quinora, Quinaglute, Quinidex, Cardioquin);
- amantadine (Symmetrel)
- digoxin (Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps); or
- haloperidol (Haldol).
Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with Generic Kemadrin.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and only take your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication.
Store Generic Kemadrin at room temperature away from moisture and heat.