Common Lovegra acts by increasing genital blood circulation as well as genital compliance causing heightened enjoyment throughout sex-related task. The typical and normal dosage of active ingredient Tablets is 100mg. Women need to avoid overdosing. Lovegra ought to be taken 30 mintues prior to intercourse as well as not greater than once in 24-HOUR. Lovegra Tablets do not have any major adverse effects but sometimes as a result of overdosges as well as a few other factors one can experience mild frustration, facial flushing, level of sensitivity to light, nausea or vomiting, tummy problems as well as stuffy nose. If you experience significant side impacts like short-term loss of vision or damaged hearing, stop taking lovegra tablets and also consult your medical professional promptly.
How to purchase Lovegra
Getting Lovegra online at our website is quick and also convenient. At the same time you should take your treatment with a great care. You should go to doctor prior to buying Lovegra in case you have one of disorders. Take this medication just as prescribed by a professional.
- How to take
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Missed dose
Generic Lovegra works by increasing genital blood flow and vaginal compliance resulting in intensified pleasure during sexual activity.
The standard and normal dosage of Lovegra Tablets is 100mg. Women should avoid overdosing. It should be taken 30 mintues before sexual intercourse and not more than once in 24 hours.
Lovegra Tablets do not have any major side effects but sometimes due to overdosges and some other reasons one can experience mild headache, facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach problems and stuffy nose. If you experience major side effects like temporary loss of vision or impaired hearing, stop taking lovegra pills and consult your doctor immediately.
- Do not use alcohol when you take this medication, it will reduce the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not take this with other drugs of sexual dysfunction
- Only take lovegra when sexual activity is planned
- Do not take large and fatty meals to allow this medication to work effectively
- This medication is only for women who want to enhance sexual pleasure
- The maximum recommended dose of Lovegra is usually 100mg
- Avoid taking more than one pill within 24 hours to avoid side effects
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should not take this medication
- Do not take lovegra with nitrates, it may cause some complications
- Do not take this if you are suffering from severe heart, kidney or liver disease
- People who has low or high blood pressure, do not take this product
- Avoid this medication if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia
- This product is not meant for persons under 18 years of age
- Do not mix with drugs used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections
Concomitant usage of other pills with Generic Lovegra medications should be avoided, especially the one containing nitrates in it. The nitrate containing medications are basically used for the treatment of chest pain ad heart related disease. Thus, it can lead to serious effects over erections in men and can also prove fatal for its life. So it is highly advisable that other medication along with Generic Lovegra should be avoided strictly.
See your doctor or pharmacist. One should not take more than one tablet within 24 hours.
Lovegra pills should be stored in cool and dry place and keep this medication out of reach to chiledren.