Bisoprolol, marketed under the tradename Zebeta amongst others, is a medicine most typically prescribed for heart conditions. Bisoprolol is recommended with or without various other drugs to cure hypertension (hypertension). Decreasing high blood pressure aids stop strokes, cardiovascular disease, and also kidney troubles. This medication works by obstructing the activity of particular natural chemicals in your body including epinephrine on the heart as well as blood vessels. This result reduces the heart rate, blood pressure, and also stress on the heart. Take Zebeta exactly as it was recommended for you.Never miss doses or stop taking Bisoprolol without first talking to your medical professional. Quiting unexpectedly might make your condition worse or cause other significant heart problems. If you require surgical procedure, tell the doctor beforehand that you are taking Zebeta. Significant adverse effects consist of: slow-moving, quick, or pounding heartbeats; hives; difficulty breathing; upper body pain, seeming like you may lose consciousness; confusion, hallucinations; feeling breathless, despite light exertion; swelling of your ankles or feet; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; discomfort or burning when you urinate; or numbness, prickling, or chilly feeling in your hands.
You can quickly order Zebeta (Bisoprolol) on the internet using our site. However you must take your treatment very seriously. Before ordering Zebeta, medical assessment is needed. In order to avoid negative results, never ever perform self-medication.
- How to take
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Missed dose
Generic Zebeta is in a group of drugs called beta-blockers. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins). Generic Zebeta is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure).
Take Generic Zebeta exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take the medication in larger amounts or for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medication with a full glass of water.
Take Generic Zebeta at the same time every day.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from Zebeta.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- slow, fast, or pounding heartbeats;
- chest pain, feeling like you might pass out;
- confusion, hallucinations;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling of your ankles or feet;
- pain or burning when you urinate; or
- numbness, tingling, or cold feeling in your hands and feet
You should not use Generic Zebeta if you are allergic to bisoprolol, or if you have certain serious heart conditions such as"AV block" or slow heart rhythm.
Generic Zebeta can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase some of the side effects of Generic Zebeta.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- clonidine (Catapres);
- digitalis (digoxin, Lanoxin);
- disopyramide (Norpace);
- guanethidine (Ismelin);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate);
- insulin or diabetes medication you take by mouth;
- another beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- a heart medication such as nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat), reserpine (Serpasil), verapamil (Calan, Verelan, Isoptin), or diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem); or
- medicine for asthma or other breathing disorders, such as albuterol (Ventolin, Proventil), bitolterol (Tornalate), metaproterenol (Alupent), pirbuterol (Maxair), terbutaline (Brethaire, Brethine, Bricanyl), and others.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Zebeta.
If you miss a dose of Generic Zebeta, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take two doses at once.
Store Generic Zebeta at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep out of the reach of children and away from pets.